A positive pipe-to-tank seal for flat or curved surfaces
TOPP is an original supplier of Uniseal Pipe Seals. Designed for holding tanks, the Uniseal also works well in any application where pipe penetrations are required. Uniseals quickly create a secure watertight seal without any adhesive, hardware or threads and can be used through the walls of any container or filter box.
Ideal for hydroponic growers, pond suppliers, and reef and marine industries.
Proven applications include wastewater lift stations, valve boxes, sump risers, pump stations, dispenser pans, junction boxes cooling systems and boats.
TOPP Uniseal Features Include:
- Models available for accommodating 3/8”piping (through 1”hole) up to 6”piping (through 7”hole)
- Easy installation
- Tough, pliable thermoplastic material
- Excellent resistance to most chemical compounds, petroleum products, methanol, ethanol and most soil compounds
- Ideal for use with PVC, galvanized steel, copper, EMT, rigid conduit, fiberglass and polyethylene pipe
- Uni-Slick Lubricant is also available to ease the installation of Uniseals
- Adhesive for petroleum resistant bond between Uniseal and fiberglass, polyethelyne and metals also available