Sump box System
When you are looking for a large capacity, above the floor ‘grey water’ pump system the Sump Box System from TOPP is the solution.
The 12" x 16" x 14" Sump Box System components are all constructed of durable, corrosion-resistant polyethylene resin. Uniquely designed for easy installation, the sump box system has a large 11 gallon capacity.
Typical applications include laundry trays, wet bars, dehumidifier, water softeners, and capturing air conditioner condensation. The 11 gallon capacity makes this product perfect for the more demanding needs of commercial applications such as restaurants, cocktail lounges, and other related areas that require handling an increased volume of grey water.
Sump Box System Features Include:
- All Components Constructed Of Durable, Corrosion-Resistant Polyethylene Resin
- Unique Design Makes For Easy Installation
- Large 11 Gallon Capacity
- Grommets For Sealing Discharge, Vent, & Electric Cord Provided
- Discharge Size Options: 1-1/4”& 1-1/2”
- 1-1/2”Threaded “Spin-Weld” Inlet
- Individually Boxed And The Sump Box System Is Easily Shipped Ups Or Common Carrier
- Total Custom Service Is Available, We Can Manufacture Your Own Special Pre-Piped System With Your Pumps Installed At Our Plant
Part Number: B1000
Size: 12” X 16” X 14”
Capacity: 11 U.S. Gallons
Weight: 7 LBS
Wall Thickness: 3/16”
Weight: 1 LBS