Stainless Steel Guide Rail Lift Station Kits
TOPP Stainless Steel Guiderail (SGR) Kits
Designed for use with fiberglass basins, steel basins and concrete pits.
TOPP SGR Kits are available in 1-1/4” or 2” NPT discharge for use with fiberglass basins, steel basins and concrete pits. Assembled and welded construction, boxed and ready for shipment. Stainless steel guiderail extensions and galvanized or stainless steel discharge kits also available.
Each kit contains:
- 1-1/2” OD (1-1/4” NPT or 2” NPT),
16 gauge 304 stainless steel guiderail.
- Discharge location 3 foot up from
the fiberglass basin floor.
- Stainless steel guiderail cross braces,
mounting plate and foot plate.
- SGR guiderail connector.
- Stainless steel adjustable wall bracket.
- 1-1/4” or 2” brass disconnect.
- Cast iron ball check valve.
- Galvanized vertical pipe nipple.
- Stainless steel upper and lower guiderail brackets.
- 3/16” 7x19 304 stainless steel lifting cable (minimum 3,700 lb. break strength).
- 3/8” 304 stainless steel valve extension.
• Mounting kit for a pre-existing fiberglass basin
• Threaded couplings
• Grommets for quick, easy and sure pipe seal